Requires Acrobat 3.0 or later
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news and updates
Warning Signs That Your Teen-Film's Geeky Kid Is A
- Character has large black Buddy Holly-style glasses held together
- Character has easy to ridicule last name like "Humpler" or "Fudgenutz".
- Annoying laugh
- Has that stupid picture of Einstein sticking out his tongue in his
- Out-dated hairstyle and fashion sense.
- Character enjoys a school subject, typically math or science, more
- Leads group of teens through tunnels under school that no one but
geek knew existed.
- Character makes one or more Star Trek references and/or has poster
of Gillian Anderson hanging on bedroom wall.
- Thinks naming his term paper on eyesight regeneration, "SHE UNBLINDED
ME WITH SCIENCE" is the funniest thing ever.
- Has built some sort of Rube Goldberg invention to do menial task like
turning off his alarm clock.
- Character has physical impediment that requires wearing head gear
or a neck brace.
- Pocket protectors a must.
- Identically geeky parents
- Rides the school bus, even during his senior year.
- Has contents of lunch tray dumped in lap. Repeatedly.
- If the geek has an older brother, said brother is a jock and terrorizes
- If the geek has a younger brother, said brother is brilliant and is
content with being a loner.
- Says at some point, "I don't know, it sounds so crazy that it just
- You've cast Eddie Deezen