|About Right Turn Clyde|
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news and updates
1) RTC Contributer's Name?
2) What is the first movie that you remember seeing?
The Empire Strikes Back in Oakland
3) If you were stuck on a desert island with one director, who whould you want it to be?
I would pick somebody more entertaining than a director.
4) What movie character do you most identify with?
Janeane Garafalo in Romy and Michele's High School Reunion.
5) Favorite food to sneak into the movies? (Drink also applicable, you lushes.)
Pizza. (Once stuffed in pants, slice of Cybell's pepperoni.)
6) Barry Levinson's production company is named after his hometown, Denzel Washington's production company is named after the street he grew up on. If you had a production company, what would it be named?
Qualified Candor Productions
7) Best movie soundtrack ever?
If you asked me when I was 10, that Top Gun soundtrack was a shoo-in. But now, I would say the soundtrack to Natural Born Killers. The natural choice for the Serial Killer.
8) Favorite movie cliche?
The A-Team preparation for battle scene. I'm a sucker for that misfits bonding crap.
9) Last movie that made you cry?
Do you think Serial Killers cry?
10) Slurpee, Icee, or Yoo-Hoo?
I know not of what you boys and your junk drink fascinations are all about. I honestly don't believe I've ever had a Yoo-Hoo. The only answer to this question is coffee, black coffee.
Mission Statement | About | Spanking The Monkey | Links
Issue 8 | Issue 7.5 | Issue 7 | Issue 6 | Issue 5 | Issue 4 | Issue 3 | Issue 2 | Issue 1
Please direct any questions or problems with this website to email@example.com