|About Right Turn Clyde|
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news and updates
1) RTC Contributer's Name?
Pants, but that's Mr. Pants to you, pal.
2) What is the first movie that you remember seeing?
A drive-in double feature in Harrisburg, PA of Disney's Robin Hood and The Cat From Outer Space.
3) If you were stuck on a desert island with one director, who whould you want it to be?I am assuming that I'd be taking a director with me rather than me just appearing on a deserted island and finding out that that's where Matty Rich has been for the past six years, therefore I would like to hang out with the Coens for the rest of my life just so I could re-enact scenes for them and sing the opening theme to Raising Arizona to them until they mercifully killed me.
4) What movie character do you most identify with?
5) Favorite food to sneak into the movies? (Drink also applicable, you lushes.)A big ol' bag of Twizzlers or coffee or two slices of plain cheese pizza pie.
6) Barry Levinson's production company is named after his hometown, Denzel Washington's production company is named after the street he grew up on. If you had a production company, what would it be named?Big Dummy Films or Ham Hock Movies
7) Best movie soundtrack ever?As a whole, Morricone's The Mission, but for the opening theme, it's a tie between Mr. Morricone's work on John Carpenter's The Thing and Mr. Carpenter's opening composition on Assault On Precinct 13 or Lalo Schiffrin's two themes used in Dirty Harry.
8) Favorite movie cliche?Chow Yun Fat + 2 Guns
9) Last movie that made you cry?
I don't remember the last one that made me cry, but Cinema Paradiso always gets me.
10) Slurpee, Icee, or Yoo-Hoo?
DAMN YOU! Sophie picks the Old School Slurpee.
Mission Statement | About | Spanking The Monkey | Links
Issue 8 | Issue 7.5 | Issue 7 | Issue 6 | Issue 5 | Issue 4 | Issue 3 | Issue 2 | Issue 1
Please direct any questions or problems with this website to email@example.com