|About Right Turn Clyde|
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news and updates
1) RTC Contributer's Name?
2) What is the first movie that you remember seeing?
E.T. (I cried)
3) If you were stuck on a desert island with one director, who whould you want it to be?John Hughes, true film genius. No, I'm not gay.
4) What movie character do you most identify with?
Mikey Walsh (Sean Astin) from The Goonies. I love his "Goonies never say die" attitude.
5) Favorite food to sneak into the movies? (Drink also applicable, you lushes.)Pork Fried Rice (with sweet and sour sauce)
6) Barry Levinson's production company is named after his hometown, Denzel Washington's production company is named after the street he grew up on. If you had a production company, what would it be named?
Le Cinéma Derriére, Inc.
7) Best movie soundtrack ever?Braveheart, the sweet soundtrack to decapitation.
8) Favorite movie cliche?
The school dance scene where the crowd forms a circle around the most unlikely student, who performs a mean dance routine thereby increasing his/her popularity exponentially and permanently.
9) Last movie that made you cry?
Top Gun (Goose was a true soldier)
10) Slurpee, Icee, or Yoo-Hoo?
Classic Blue Raspberry Slurpee
Mission Statement | About | Spanking The Monkey | Links
Issue 8 | Issue 7.5 | Issue 7 | Issue 6 | Issue 5 | Issue 4 | Issue 3 | Issue 2 | Issue 1
Please direct any questions or problems with this website to firstname.lastname@example.org