|About Right Turn Clyde|
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news and updates
1) RTC Contributer's Name?
Oh, I think you know my name.
2) What is the first movie that you remember seeing?
Blazing Saddles, at a New Jersey Drive-in. It was so hot, the film kept melting, then angry New Jersey people would honk their horns, scream, and throw hot-dogs, rocks, and trash at the screen.
3) If you were stuck on a desert island with one director, who whould you want it to be?
David O. Russell, as long as he promised not to desecrate my corpse. Why am I plotting about stranding directors? Am I supposed to pick someone I like, or am I making some sort of utilitarian sacrifice by choosing someone awful, and thereby saving the rest of the world? I just don't know how to go, here.
4) What movie character do you most identify with?
At various points, all three of the main characters of Love and Human Remains. But I wish I related to Onatopp - it would solve a lot of problems.
5) Favorite food to sneak into the movies? (Drink also applicable, you lushes.)
Kosher deli and Guiness.
6) Barry Levinson's production company is named after his hometown, Denzel Washington's production company is named after the street he grew up on. If you had a production company, what would it be named?
I've Had It.
7) Best movie soundtrack ever?
The Dark Crystal.
8) Favorite movie cliche?
9) Last movie that made you cry?
Last Friday night, Speed was on TV, and, damnit, every time that fucking bus manages to clear that huge fucking gap in the interstate, I get a lump. Oh, and the trailer for Mystery, Alaska. I'm a sucker for the Inspirational Sports Film.
10) Slurpee, Icee, or Yoo-Hoo?
Coke Icee with a shot of vanilla.
Mission Statement | About | Spanking The Monkey | Links
Issue 8 | Issue 7.5 | Issue 7 | Issue 6 | Issue 5 | Issue 4 | Issue 3 | Issue 2 | Issue 1
Please direct any questions or problems with this website to firstname.lastname@example.org