|About Right Turn Clyde|
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news and updates
1) RTC Contributer's Name?Dr. Bootylicious
2) What is the first movie that you remember seeing?The Avenging Disco Godfather when I was 3 living at the Hillcrest Motel off of Route 301 down in King George County, Virginia.
3) If you were stuck on a desert island with one director, who whould you want it to be?Not many people know this, but Catherine Zeta-Jones recently directed a movie entitled The Adventures In My Pants, therefore, she wins it with Renny Harlin running a close second only because I know that it would be bettering mankind if he never directed again.
4) What movie character do you most identify with?
"Dolemite is my name, and fucking up mother fuckers is my game!"
5) Favorite food to sneak into the movies? (Drink also applicable, you lushes.)Surf and Turf.
6) Barry Levinson's production company is named after his hometown, Denzel Washington's production company is named after the street he grew up on. If you had a production company, what would it be named?
7) Best movie soundtrack ever?The Terminator for the techno-freak-out music during the final chase in the streets of Los Angeles.
8) Favorite movie cliche?
One cop who is a straight-edge by-the-books kind of guy and one cop who is reckless and wild and they don't get along but they are forced to become partners when the by-the-books' partner gets killed in the line of duty and the chief thinks he can control the reckless one by teaming him up with the straight-edge veteran of the force, anyway, the by-the-books cop learns to loosen up and the reckless one learns some self-control falls in love with a hooker/stripper with a heart of gold and/or a doctor and they bust a big-time drug ring.
9) Last movie that made you cry?Chairman Of The Board... that Carrot Top is soooo funny!
10) Slurpee, Icee, or Yoo-Hoo?
Yoo-Hoo flavored Icee (exclusively at Sears, located next to the nuts)
Mission Statement | About | Spanking The Monkey | Links
Issue 8 | Issue 7.5 | Issue 7 | Issue 6 | Issue 5 | Issue 4 | Issue 3 | Issue 2 | Issue 1
Please direct any questions or problems with this website to firstname.lastname@example.org