Requires Acrobat 3.0 or later
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news and updates
An RTC Guide To Better Parenting
I don't think that anyone will disagree - kids today are a little
screwy. With their Martin Manson music and that dangerous Dawson
character, it's no wonder that it took Will Smith to break it down
- Parents just DON'T understand. Now, pundits are going to blame
Hollywood for children mirroring the violent acts that they see
in "brain-washing" fare like Natural Born Killers or The
Matrix (does that mean that we should blame the movie, Wall
Street, for that day-trader in Atlanta pulling a Wild Bunch?)
but what about the good that Hollywood does? What about the movies
that actually inform parents about the current state of their kids'
nuttiness? RTC took it upon itself to rent one of these tell-tale
sign videos and share its in-depth findings to help take guns out
of kids' hands and put them back in Charlton Heston's. Read. Learn.
Warning Signs In The Movie Fear That Your Kid Is In With
The Wrong Crowd
- Wears baby doll dresses that are tantalizing, yet practical
in that smothering Pacific Northwestern heat.
- Skips English Lit. to hang out in pool halls.
- Hangs out with Alyssa Milano.
- Jumps off the side of buildings onto fire escapes while police
helicopter hovers above.
- Blames black-eye from boyfriend on gym class mishap.
- Boyfriend kicks the crap out of schoolmate.
- Listens to Bush cd's.